Blargh Blog

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Variations on a Theme

1. Team Cheerios are my favorite breakfast cereal. For those who don't know, a box of Team Cheerios contains three kinds of Cheerios: regular Cheerios, frosted Cheerios, and Cheerios that are sweetened with brown sugar. Whenever I eat a bowl of Team Cheerios, I eat them up until not a single team cheerio is left. If a team cheerio falls out of the bowl, I pick it up and say "Hey, you team cheerio, you're not getting away!" and then I eat it. That's how much I love the taste of a team cheerio.

2. Stoplight peppers are my favorite salad ingredient. For those who don't know, a bag of stoplight peppers contains three kinds of bell peppers: red, yellow, and green. Whenever I get a bag of stoplight peppers, I eat them up until not a single stoplight pepper is left. If a stoplight pepper falls on the floor, I pick it up and say "Hey, you stoplight pepper, you're not getting away!" and then I serve it. That's how much I love the taste of a stoplight pepper.

3. Beanie-weenies are my favorite childhood meal. For those who don't know, a serving of beanie-weenies contains two kinds of foods, beans and cut-up hot dogs, served in a sauce. Whenever I eat a bowl of beanie-weenies, I eat them up until not a single beanie-weenie is left. If a beanie-weenie falls out of the bowl, I pick it up and say "Hey, you beanie-weenie, you're not getting away!" and then I eat it. That's how much I love the taste of a beanie-weenie.

4. Frings are my favorite side order. For those who don't know, an order of frings contains two kinds of fried foods: french fries and onion rings. Whenever I eat an order of frings, I eat them up until not a single fring is left. If a fring falls on the table, I pick it up and say "Hey, you fring, you're not getting away!" and then I eat it. That's how much I love the taste of a fring.

The question for anyone reading this post: which of the sentences sound weird and which sound okay? Are there any differences between the four cases?

1 Comments:

At January 02, 2006 7:50 PM, Blogger Robert Xiao said...

All of them sound fine, actually.
I've never heard of Team Cheerios, but they do sound excellent. Must pick them up at a store sometime.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home