Blargh Blog

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Bisexuality, Or all or none?

How common is bisexuality? Is everyone "a little bit gay", as I contend in the sidebar on Kantian authority? Or are there no true bisexuals, as a new study on arousal patterns suggests? Instead of reaching an informed conclusion on this issue, I feel obligated to grasp at any available argument to defend the reckless claim that I made in my crooked timber joke.

Chris at Mixing Memory performs the kind of balanced, serious, studious analysis that he feels that the study (like all scientific research) deserves, but he unwittingly supplies me with all the ammo I need to convince me that everything I've said is right on the money, and so obvious that there is something wrong with anyone who doesn't see it. As Chris writes of the study, "all males (gay, straight, or bisexual) showed physical arousal to all types of video", male-male, male-female, and female-female. Bisexuality for all! Anyone who disagrees with me must be some sort of repressed homophobe (or heterophobe).

2 Comments:

At August 04, 2005 2:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want my blog's name back ;-)

...just kidding. There's room out there for two blarblogs...

That is, until I trademark it. Did somebody say cease-and-desist?

 
At September 17, 2005 2:35 AM, Blogger Genius said...

yeah I think its everyone is bisexual.
having said that peopel who are gay tend to become more gay through habit and straight peopel tend to become mroe straight through habit until they may be almost entirely one way but origionally I think they are all somewhat Bi.
Like those dodgy bonobo monkeys!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home